Saturday, July 12, 2014

Ready to crochet for fall!

I have read so many articles how crochet is therapeutic and that must be true because I absolutely LOVE to crochet! If you go to my Pinterest you will see crochet ideas all over! But yet I must admit, sometimes crocheting can drive me CRAZY! Why? If I keep messing up, I have to keep ripping it out to fix it and many times I just keep on repeating the same mistake on the same exact spot and it drives me mad because then I can see my yarn loosening up to much and it's apparent to my eyes (though perhaps no one else can see it but I can!), so then I end up ripping up my whole project and starting ALL OVER!!!! So, yes.. I honestly LOVE to crochet... it keeps me on my toes. ;)

As I have posted on my last post was I love the Fall! If you remember correctly, one of the reasons I love Autumn is the cooling down in the weather! Where I am from (California) our weather is extremely "boring", we get a nice dry heat and when it comes to Fall/Winter we will get some rain but nothing "freezing" (that is up in the mountains). Our freezing is maybe 40's... Yes, i'm sure my husbands family in Minnesota want to smack me hearing that is what I consider "freezing"! ;)

 But because our weather is not that cold enough to wear cute thick winter gloves or items to warm us up, I wanted to design my own fingerless gloves that women in the same kind of weather we Californians experience can wear with no fear of having sweaty hands because their gloves are just too hot to wear!

 I very much want to make my own Etsy account to sell my creations (crochet and other crafts), so when that happens I will be sure to share it in the future here!

 But until then here is a peak at what I have created and I hope you enjoy how pretty they look enough to share with your friends and when my Etsy account is up and running I will be more than happy to sell what I love to make!!! 

I loved making this! Something dreamy and romantic to wear!


Warm autumn colors that is not too warm to wear!


A clip on flower with burlap frays put on! Cute, huh?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment